Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wordpress

I also have a wordpress (kenyn.wordpress.com), though, I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that somewhere else.... Any way, it has the same name as this except it has an extra line (Eternal Aspirations; Trying, but still only human). Another wordpress you should check out is my brother's, wakingpain.wordpress.com, he has a way with words that I could only wish to ever have, if you want something profound that makes you think, look him up. Another is my sister's, notwhatyousee.wordpress.com, also more profound than I, not quite to the level of my brother though. I'm not sure why I even made this blog since all of my stuff is on my wordpress, but I guess this way I can turn more people onto it. Any way, I have a particular post on my wordpress that I would like people to look at, it's called, "Happily Ever After?"... You'd have to read it, I think it's a valid point. If you have a wordpress and you're O.K. with me looking at it, I'd love to if you will post the name of it here.

Rock on, rock out, and keep rockin' for Jesus!

No comments: